Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Color Dare 103


WoooHooo - It's Color Dare Day! It was great seeing so many people participate last week - I enjoyed visiting your blogs to see what you came up with!

This week, Riley has challenged us with:
Tempting Turquoise
Chocolate Chip
Pear Pizzazz
I'm not sure how I got started on the bugs - but they asked to come out to play and I let them. I don't have any Tempting Turquoise DSP, so made some using the Circle Circus Set. Then I decided that some holes were needed in the end as though the bugs had been eaten through the paper. I have no aversion or fear of insects (unless they are unusually huge - or decide my house is theirs) I enjoy watching their busyness in the garden.

Anyway......I hope you will take the DARE - and then post your project on the Color Dare Challenge Blog. If you post to a public gallery please remember to tag your creation as CD103. Have loads of fun - and check out the rest of the Design Teams blogs to see what wonderful creations they have come up with this week....
Adriana
Joan - Me
Kathryn
Kim P
Kim R
Laurie
Lesley
Lori
Riley

Thanks for stopping by! Have fun with the Dare! Joan

2 comments:

Kim P said...

Your bugs are so cute!! great card!

Kim Ryden said...

So cute! Aren't you so sad that this stamp set is retiring?? :(