Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Color Dare Day















WooHoo!!! it's Color Dare Day - Riley is challenging us today with Elegant Eggplant, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz and Sahara Sand.  I decided to use one of the new upcoming stamp sets.  I absolutely love this Hello.  I think I need to work a bit more on the floral image though.  I've "shadowed" the Eggplant with the Blushing Bride, but it didn't quite turn out as I expected.....so I added some Dazzling Diamonds.

I am pleased with how the punch turned out.

I hope you take the time to meet this colour challenge - Remember to link your creation to the Color Dare Blog - you could be picked  as a Featured Stamper.  Also remember to use CD105 when posting to a public gallery.

Now, please take the time to see what the rest of the Color Dare Design Team has come up with for this week....
Adriana
Joan - Me
Kathryn
Kim P
Kim R
Laurie
Lesley
Lori
Riley

Thanks for stopping by - I hope your Wednesday is WICKED!!!
Joan

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neat layout with the punchwork along the top. tFS

Kim P said...

Great use of that new set! Love the added rhinestones on the lace border, too

Unknown said...

Really pretty. I love the shadowing. What a great effect to the card.

Marlene said...

Your shadowing technique is pretty cool! This card is very purrrty!

Nance Leedy said...

I love your shadow effect, Joan! I think it came out great and the punch border at the top is so cool! Great Color Dare card, my friend!