Monday, April 9, 2018

The Retiring List is Here!!!

WooHoo! It's that time of year again, when we say goodbye to the discontinuing products from the Catalogue.  This year we're starting the goodbye party a little early to give you time to get all your discontinuing favorites before they retire.


I can not determine how to attach a PDF file to my blog post.  So






1) you can contact me and ask me to forward you a copy of my newsletter or I can e-mail the PDF file to you.

2) You can go to  my website to see the items that are on the retired list.  There you will see all the items as opposed to a listing of the items.

You can get to the product section of my website HERE .



Sorry for any inconvenience this causes you.
Let me know if I can be of any assistance to you.

Joan

No comments: