First I'm going to give you a list of the colours which are leaving......Retirement starts today - April 9 - and so you'll need to order your ink refills and stock up on cardstock colours that you know you will be wanting to use after they are discontinued.
Here is the list in a grouping of the colours retiring.
- Always Artichoke
- Chocolate Chip
- Elegant Eggplant
- Island Indigo
- Marina Mist
- Perfect Plum
- Pink Pirouette
- Rose Red
- Soft Sky
- Tangerine Tango
- Tempting Turquoise
- Wild Wasabi
- Wisteria Wonder
- Outgoing In Colors: Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, Peekaboo Peach and Sweet Sugarplum.
Now - Here are the new Color Families!
Be in the know!
- Basic Black, Whisper White and Very Vanilla will be their own category, so that freed up space in the Neutrals to pull in some fun base colors that really breathe life into that selection: Merry Merlot, Mossy Meadow and Night of Navy.
- You'll notice there's some returning In Colors! Mossy Meadow, Blackberry Bliss, Poppy Parade and Flirty Flamingo are joining our regular color line. Fun to have some old favorites back!
- Subtles has the most new colors in it, with Highland Heather, Balmy Blue, Soft Seafoam and Petal Pink.
- Regals has the most familiar colors, with only one new face (Shaded Spruce) but did you notice some of those shades used to be in the Brights section? We've really switched things up!
- The Brights are my total favorites now. I could look at that rainbow all day long. Check out the new Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green and Mango Melody. Aren't they scrumptious?
Stampin' Up also took advantage of the color shakeup to update our ink pad cases. They're now even easier to open, made to be stackable, and have stickers for the inside so you can be sure you've got the right ink color when you stamp. (WooHoo!) The print is bigger, the color label is larger, and the new lids fit even more snugly, for less ink evaporation over time.
Best part? My favorite feature, the ink pad in the lid so the pad is always upside down to let gravity bring the ink to the surface, is still a fixture on our new pads! Oh and they also still work in the Color Caddy, so no worries there.
Here are the In-Colours for the next year.......
I will keep you up to date on what's going on -
Remember the New Catalogue will go live on June 1, 2018