Sunday, November 17, 2013

A Splatter of Thanks

It's a colour day at Sunday Stamps and today's colours could be Sesaonal ....or not.  I've chosen to use them for a Thank You card, which I've created on MDS since I'm away from my craft room for this challenge.   I love our splatter option on MDS - no mess and a range of sizes and shapes!

Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has come up with this week.  Remember, this challenge is open for two weeks...so you'll have until November 29 to post your creation to the Sunday Stamps Challenge Blog.  Have fun!  

Thanks for stopping by!
Joan

3 comments:

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Love your ink splattered card! What a clever way to use these colors together. the arrows are fun elements. You make me want to take out my ink splatter stamp and play with it--thanks for the inspiration!
:) Marie

Kathya said...

Love the arrows Joan, very trendy right now! The splatters are cool too! Can't believe it is created in MDS, looks real, lol. Great card!

Unknown said...

Love this Joan!!! What a fun colour combo this time around :)