Monday, November 11, 2013

Bon Voyage

Good Monday everyone - Heidi has given us an awesome sketch at MDS Monday - and since Heidi likes the polaroid look, she has included it in the sketch.  A bonus part of the challenge is to create a hybrid project with the sketch - adding something, popping something up after having the card printed.

I haven't added anything on the my card above, but when I print them off I can add real brads or pop up the greeting.   I hope you try the sketch out - once you've finished be sure to post your project at MDS Monday so we can see it.

I won't be having very many posts this week - as I'm on a brief vacation in New York.  I'll share more stuff once I get home.

Thanks for stopping by =
Joan

2 comments:

Tara Bourgoin said...

Love all the fun stripes in this card, Joan! Fun word bubble - what set is that from? Hope you are having a FABULOUS time in NY!

Heidi Baks said...

Very fun image to use with the chalkboard effect! I love it!