Monday, September 2, 2013

Joyful Times

Merry Monday morning to you - it's a card sketch day at MDS Monday designed by Holly.  I've decided to create a Christmas card this week....sort of get a jump on things.

I focused primarily on the Joyful Times kit.  I love these ornaments and I "embossed" a few of the snowflakes onto the background.  Be sure to check over at the challenge blog - our Design Team has used Holly's sketch for both cards and scrapbook pages....it's quite versatile.

I hope you are having an enjoyable Labour Day Monday - I'm resting to gear up for the first day of school tomorrow.  I'm totally excited for this new school year - it's going to be great.

Thanks for stopping by
Joan




3 comments:

beth rush said...

cute Christmas card Joan! love the ric-rac and how you added the shadow behind the snowflakes!

Tara Bourgoin said...

The background on this card is divine!! Love the multi-coloured sentiment too. I think I might just have to case this beauty :)

Heidi Baks said...

Very nice Christmas card! I love the colors.