Monday, August 19, 2013

Welcome Back


Welcome to MDS Monday. Tara has a wonderful card sketch for us - and an extra challenge to create a little grouping of embellishments.

I knew I wanted to make a back to school card and was inspired by Rochelle's little pencil banner HERE.  That helped me create the pencil on my card and then I realized that I could use our new school mascot on the front.  When the principal texted me the image it was square....so I decided to join the two bottom sections of Tara's sketch.


You have until August 30 to submit something for the challenge.  I hope you take up the challenge - it will be fun to see all the different clusters of embellishments.

I've already sent this card off to the printers - the principal is going to be adding them to everyone's goody bag at our first staff meeting!

Have fun!
Joan

No comments: