Saturday, March 9, 2013

Oh Hello

I guess I can tell when report card time rolls around - I don't get to create as much in my craft room.  I'm now pulling some new cards together for in home workshops...click the link on the sidebar for my Calendar of Events to see which dates I still have open for you to host your class.

My card today uses almost all the elements from the "Oh Hello" set.  I purchased it as a bundle so I had the Oval Framelits to use on this awesome chevron oval image.
I've also combined most of the 2012-14 In Colours on this card.  For the little "flags" attached to the oval, I used one of the  "Bitty Banners" framelits and simply folded it in half.
I coloured the flower stamp with marker and stamped the image three times without reinking it.

Hope you've had a chance to do a bit of stamping today.  Thanks for dropping by.
Joan

Oh, Hello Bundle Clear - 131101 - $46.95
Oh, Hello Bundle Wood - 131102 - $54.95
Save 15% when you purchase as a bundle!
and remember....
purchase $60 worth of merchandise and select a FREE Sale-a-bration item.


No comments: