I stamped the little dinos onto the vertical Vanilla strip with Staz-On Black so that they wouldn't run with the blender pen. I didn't really pay attention to their placement, so when I was going to put on the square focal piece, I realized that one of the heads would be covered - so I just cut it away so that it would overlap onto the matting.
Here are the next two pages of my anniversary book - I still have to wait two days before giving it to my husband. I have, however, decided how I am going to package it and "give" it to him.
I know I cased this page - at least parts of it from someone I saw on the MDS website.
Hope your weekend has been wonderful - thanks for stopping by for a visit.