Monday, July 25, 2011

Full of Mojo B's

Today's Mojo Monday Sketch works perfectly with this week's Our Creative Corner challenge of "All the B's".....use Black, Bling, Buttons and Bow - I guess I've also included Brads (even though it includes the bling) and blossoms.

WICKED was FANTASTIC last night.  I woke up with some of the songs still swimming around in my head - that's not unusual though.  Today - I've already crossed two things off my To-Do list and will work on a few more as I continue to work on crafting stuff.  I'm trying to get ready for a SU garage sale and keep getting side tracked. (That's not unusual either!)

I hope you have a day full of achievements and not too many detours!
Thanks for stopping by for a visit!
Joan

4 comments:

Marlene said...

Hi Joan! Lovely card - love those big puffy flowers!

Laurie HIMCR said...

Beautiful card! Love all the textures! Great job with the challenge!

Lisa Elton said...

Great textures and the pink really pops on the kraft!

Sharon Wheet said...

love all the textures and the various of color! simply beautiful! thank you for playing along with us @ OCC