Sunday, March 13, 2011

Paisley Birthday Wishes


Another busy Sunday afternoon - I love it! I've been full of creativity today - my first creative venture was reinventing a descant this morning in choir - it worked - but it wasn't what I was suppose to sing! Good thing the director is my husband! LOL

I used more of the Paisley Petals paper this afternoon using the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge from The Sweetest Thing. The "scallop" around the outside of the circle was created with 1/2 inch circles. The Flower is one of the Paper Daisies which I used Cherry Cobbler re-inker and my aqua-painter on. I love how it turned out. I guess I didn't really follow the sketch exactly because I don't have a central piece in the middle - but the greeting is close.


I also worked on these two little inserts for the Simply Adorned frame. I'll put it together with the baubles and take a picture for another day.

I have to secretly start working on a project for my daughter - She's not out of the house very much lately, so it may be difficult to stamp with her here. She often comes to see what I'm up to or just to lay down on the floor in my room. Oh well, I'll just have to figure out a sneaky strategy!

Hope your Sunday has been marvelous. Thanks for stopping by! Joan

3 comments:

Marlene said...

Pretty! Love the folded over flower, and accompanying swirl.

Wendy said...

Very pretty!! :)

chris said...

hello Joan, wow this is fabulous, love it, love the folded flower, looks brill. hugs chris xx