Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Candles and Cake


Just a quick post this evening...sort of running around with my head cut off. Getting ready for this weekend's Birthday stamp-a-stack, getting ready to help a bride with invitations, and helping the daughter with a gift for a friend. But it's all good and I know everything will lend well.

So - I made this card earlier in the week - I can't honestly remember if it was for a challenge or not - I usually write them down - oh well. I'm enjoying this flower die.....makes making flowers easier for me.

Suppose I should have made a green card for St. Patrick's Day - ah well. Now I guess I'd better figure out what I'm going to wear to school tomorrow that's green. My how life can be filled with interesting dilemmas.

Hope you're dealing well with whatever life throws your way - thanks for taking the time to stop by. Joan

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Cute "clean and simple" card. Oh, I have a craving for cake now!