Thursday, March 17, 2011


Here's the story:
In November (yeah, that long ago), my mother asked if I would make a replacement for the Christmas decoration I had given her a couple of years ago. It was done in SU Christmas colours and papers and said "JOY". My mother has kept it out on her bookshelf ever since, but asked (in November) if I could make her another one without the Christmas Colours......
So here it is.
As you can tell from the colour scheme, I made it a week or so ago; around the same time I was working on the "Framed Tiles" and the inserts for the Simply Adorned necklace.

Yipee Horray it's Friday!
Thanks for stopping by! - Joan

ps: here are the close up's of the different panels.


2 comments:

Maria Matter said...

oh this is GORGEOUS Joan!!! I would definitely display this all year! JOY is always welcome in my house! lol
take care and have a fantastic wknd!
hugs & blessings

Marlene said...

this is beautiful...and I'm with Maria...I'd probably display something like that year round, too.