Thursday, November 25, 2010

Mojo Throwdown...

WooHoo, It's the weekend. I know that matters to a lot of people....Grey Cup, American Thanksgiving. I'm sort of on a perpetual weekend with this rehab....just about had enough at this point, so I'm glad that I'm managing to spend a bit more time in my stamp room!

I finally got a couple of challenges done rather than other personal stuff...gotta get back into the groove!!!!

Today's challenges.....
Mojo Monday - Sketch
Color Throwdown - So Saffron, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry. (It's nice to get away from the fall and Christmas colors for a bit!)

We're in for some balmy weather this weekend. I've been able to get out a bit more this week into the fresh air and sunshine thanks to a wonderful friend who's agreed to be my chauffeur. I've been told by my physiotherapist that I need to wait until I have at least 90* of bend in my knee before I think about driving. Thirteen degrees to go.....gotta keep doing those exercises!!! Ughhhhh!!!!!

Anyway - thanks for stopping by - hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Stamp Set/s - Priceless, Perfect Punches
Paper - So Saffron, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Inks -
So Saffron, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Versa Mark
Other - White Embossing Powder, Large Oval Punch, Rich Razzleberry Taffeta Ribbon, Pearls, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Big Shot

2 comments:

Marlene said...

Oooh...there's that razzleberry stuff again! Nice!

dpkennedy said...

So pretty Joan! I love how the ribbon is diagonal across the card! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown!