Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Rudolph & Friends


Another Color Dare Wednesday!!!! This weeks colours are Pear Pizzaz, Night of Navy and Soft Suede.
When I get these fabulous combinations from Riley - our Color Dare Leader - I grab scraps of each colour and either go with the season/celebration that the colours make me feel....or I look through my own "catalogue" of the stamps sets I have and see which set jumps out at me to use the colours with....well , for this combo these little fellows yelled, "pick me, pick me"!!!
Be sure to head on over to the Color Dare blog to post your creation with these colours - and if you are posting on a public gallery be sure to label your work with CD84. Now, please take some time to venture over to the other Design Team members' blogs to see their wonderful creations - I'm always so impressed!

Here's hoping you have a wonderful Wednesday! Thanks for stopping by! Joan

4 comments:

Nance Leedy said...

I'm glad to know that someone else "listens" to her stamp sets too!! ;-) Great use of this week's colors with this stamp set!

Marlene said...

What an adorable card! That image is just too cute!

Marisa said...

Great colouring of the image and I love the ribbons around the corners. Great use of this week's colours :)

Glenda J said...

So cute! Love that stamp. Great work on this week's colours!