Thursday, May 6, 2010

Clean and Simple Pastels

Happy Thursday -
The only stamping I got done yesterday was at a Team Meeting......so I'm sharing one of those cards with you today.

This is another one of those stamp sets which I don't own.....but whenever I use it I kinda wish I did. We used the Poppin' Pastel technique - stamping the image in Versa Mark and using a sponge dauber to add colour with the pastels. A wee bit of glitter tops it off - I haven't used my Dazzling Diamonds in a couple of months - must rectify that - today perhaps.

The symphony went well yesterday (105 kids!!) and I'll get to talk to some of the kids about it today - a number of them came up to me while we were leaving the theatre and thanked me for taking them....sweet hearts. I think most of the parents enjoyed it too, although a couple complained about our seats - seriously - like I have any say in where we sit.

Hope your day is complaint free - send out those postitive vibes!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by - Joan

4 comments:

Marlene said...

Such a pretty pastel card.

Glad you had a good day yesterday!

HappyCrafter said...

A trip to the symphony sounds great, and it's good to let kids try stuff out like that, glad it was a success. This card is really pretty, I don't have that set either but love all the cards I see made with it LOL! Happy Thursday!

ellepaulette said...

What a sweet and soft looking card!!

Deb said...

This is so pretty Joan! Love the colours, so soft. And the glitter on top is perfect. I've never thought of using Pastels on this stamp set, I'll have to give it a try. Would look great in Autumn colours too. :-)