Sunday, May 16, 2010

Among the Teddies

Just a quick post before heading to church.

Was dealing with a migraine yesterday which still wants to hold on today - so I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you which I created about a week ago. My son was about 7 months at the time and I had him sitting amongst all of MY teddy bears (and a couple of his). I used the "Pawsitively Prints" paper and the Build a Bear die.

Hope you have a wonderful day.....and I'm bound I'm going to beat this stupid headache so I can have some fun in the sun.

Blessings,
Joan

4 comments:

Stef H said...

oh is this ever the cutest! what a cutie patootie he was too!

sure hope your headache goes away - like FAST!!!!

stampinfrog said...

Joan your son is gorgeous!Fantastic scrapbook page!
Hope your headache goes away soon!Feel Better!
Hugs,Connie

Marlene said...

This is soooo cute! Hope you are feeling better soon.

Deb said...

Joan, this is absolutely darling!! Love the cute die cut bear and your adorable son! Hope you are feeling better soon, I've been dealing with a few migraines myself, I wonder if its this weather? (I live in Spruce Grove)Maybe barometric pressure changes?