Thursday, April 2, 2009

Three Pieces

Well, it's been a busy stamping morning.....
My Birthday card is using two challenges...The Colour Throwdown this week is





What fun colours!!!! I'm also using the sketch challenge set today over at Cindy Haffner's Corner.


The next two projects are for His Holy Name weekly challenge which started 6 weeks ago. I've made two 6x6 pages for this weeks' and last weeks names for God.
I've been listening to the sparrows outside this week, flitting about and enjoying the sun...getting ready to take up residence in the bird house again....so the scripture verses I selected which had the word "Almighty" in it were suitable.

"King" was my first page, which I made a few days ago - I think if I ever come across a little crown charm I will pick it up and add it. It is missing something to my mind, but I don't have that something in my stamping room right now.

I am enjoying this challenge set by Patter Cross over at Triple the Scraps.


I'm off to eat lunch, work on Allison's Birthday present....5 more panels to do, go to choir (I can now sing Good Friday's Anthem without crying!!!!) and then get ready to watch Grant's band, BLUSH CONNECTION, at a battle of the bands tonight. Woo Hoo!!!

Have a wonderful day - Thanks for stopping by - JOAN

11 comments:

Barbara said...

All great cards! Great take on the challenges! Thanks for playing the Throwdown--hope to see you back next time!

Stef H said...

Holy Cow! These are gorgeous! I'm speechless! I wish I were there to hear you sing!!!!

Hugs,

Holly Young said...

I love your card for the color throw down, and your pages are really lovely.

Maria Matter said...

Lovely birthday card Joan! Fun colors!

Your pages are gorgeous!

Blessings, Maria

Riet said...

wowww Joan,what a beautiful cards,l love the colours.

hugs Riet.x

dpkennedy said...

Wonderful cards Joan! Great job on the CTD card...those birds are gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing!

Broni said...

Wow, you've been busy! What great cards!! I love how you used our colors this week! Beautiful birds!! Thanks for playing with us!

Bonnie said...

Wonderful verses!! I am doing the Scripture Challenge on ATC's and I am finding it fun, but hard to find the time to squeeze it in! I keep thinking that it is only an ATC, is shouldn't take more than a minute.....but of course it does!!

LeAnne said...

Wow! Wonderful card and pages! These images are very cool! Thanks for playing the CTD!

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, someone's been busy!

These projects are just fabulous!!!

Allison Rankin said...

These are lovely...I really like the first one since the colors are so fun and you can't beat a bird image!