Saturday, April 4, 2009

3 Circles...3 Flowers...


Today's Inspiration Challenge came from the Frenchbull Store....what wild houseware! Awesome colours and combos. I chose a more tame plate - which is show in the thumbnail - I liked the blues together.
I thought that I could add some pink to my card, but when I tried it didn't seem to work, so I left it as is.


I also worked on a page for His Holy Name - I have a couple more to do to be "caught up". For my Creator page I've used some of the goodies I received from my Divine Secret Big Sister from the first round this year on Splitcoast. The darker flowers are a wonderful colour in person and "go" better with the circles I've added behind the letters.

Our driveway is nearly clear of snow now that we've had some wonderful sunshiney days. We should have complete pavement tomorrow. The sun has also made me feel like digging out my more colourful clothes - I'm a bit tired of sweaters and slacks!!!! I much prefer dresses!!!

Hope your day has been sunny too - thanks for stopping by - JOAN

8 comments:

Beth said...

Love the beautiful background paper on this card and you're great layout! You chose a great piece for inspiration! tfs

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Joan,l love the colours.

hugs Riet.x

Stef H said...

This card is stunning. I love the patterns you used.

The scrapbook page is gorgeous. Those flowers surely make it pop!

Great job!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful cards. have a great day

Michelle L. said...

Oh my gosh, your inspiration card turned out gorgeous! What a stunner.

Risa said...

Both of your cards are awesome Joan, the DP is fab and I love the layout!
hugs
Risa:)

Maria Matter said...

Oh, Joan I love the blue plate inspired card! Really pretty!
Beautiful Creator page! A great scripture...but aren't they all!!!!
Blessings, Maria

Tammi said...

Beautiful card & page!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and your nice comments. ~Hugs