Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Never Ending Card

Wow, this was a fun card to make. Yesterday's Technique Challenge was a never ending card. When I showed my husband last night his eyes popped with how cool it was. Everything folds into and around itself to create 4 different "cards" in one. Lynn in St. Louis set the challenge and gave us a video tutorial by Dawn Griffith here to see how to make it. The tutorial was very helpful!

I don't think I'll be using Stazon ink for a while....too many little accidents with it in making this card. But it was fun and that's what counts!!! Make sure to check out the gallery (linked above) to see all the great creations with this fold.

I've promised myself to do some music planning today and then I've got to work on Allison's birthday card. She called yesterday and is having
great time with her classmates in Europe. She hadn't been sure about the trip initially, so I'm glad she's having fun. Buying way too much chocolate perhaps, but "it's Austrian". She hasn't even reached Switzerland yet.

Thanks for dropping by - Have a great day - JOAN

5 comments:

Riet said...

wowww Joan,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colours.

hugs Riet.x

Cheryl said...

A fantastic card Joan,I love the images and your colouring!!!
Hugs xx

Michelle L. said...

What a cool fold! you did a great job with your card.

Andrea, said...

Oh this is a great card Joan, I love all the images and a very clever design

dpkennedy said...

What a neat creation! Adorable bee's! Great card Joan!