Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Quiet Meadows In-Colour


 Today I am using the new Quiet Meadows stamp set with coordinating Meadow Dies and I have managed to use all five of the new In-Colours.

There is only one tall floral image in this stamp set but there are lots of silhouette dies which is what drew me to this Bundle.  I've only used one of the dies here, but I flipped it for a mirror image.  Lots of possibilities.  The floral image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black with the flowers coloured in with Fresh Freesia and the leaves with Soft Succulent.

The base of the card is Fresh Freesia with a mat in Soft Succulent.  I have stamped the distressed words onto Basic White with the Evening Evergreen and cut the two silhouettes out of the Evening Evergreen also.  The greeting has been stamped in Pale Papaya and I slipped some of the matching ribbon through the tag.  Finally, the butterfly has been die cut with Polished Pink and a matching jewel is used for her head.

I tried using the Stamparatus for stamping the distressed words, but couldn't wrap my head around it.....so I pulled out my retired Stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the blocks of writing.

That's it for today. We've got gorgeous spring weather here today - soon the meadows will be blooming.

Thanks for stopping by,

Joan

No comments: