Sunday, April 4, 2021

A Cheery Get Well Soon

Happy Easter to Everyone!  

I was inspired this morning by an Easter card I saw by Patricia Coward  on Instagram @triciascardsandcrafts.  I liked how she had layered the tulips from the Timeless Tulips stampset by masking them instead of using the Tulip Punch.  So, I created this card using different flower colours and turning it into a cheery get well card.  I also added a bunch of embellishments - I seem to be going for them a lot lately: Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon (retiring), Square Vellum Doilies and some already retired attached Basic Pearls.

I don't have my  own tutorial yet for masking so I'll share a video by Stampin'Up! from 2016 showing the technique.

That's it for today - I hope you are enjoying your Easter Weekend!

Thanks for dropping by,

Joan

Timeless Tulips - 151534 - $24.00

Tulip Builder Punch - 151295 - $24.00
 

No comments: