Saturday, April 10, 2021

Free as a Bird Hello

This afternoon I am attending a virtual On Tour 2021 put on by Stampin'Up!  I had to make a card to share and this is it.  I've been wanting to do the Retiform technique (Grid Technique) for quite a while and it works quite well with the "Free as a Bird" stamp set.   You want to use a stamp set that has a variety of images included so you can fill all the areas.  For my card, I "borrowed"  the ends of the central image for two of the spaces.  You don't need a lot of supplies - just a lot of scrap paper.

I've used Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzazz with the new Blending Brushes to add colour.  The stamped images are all done in Memento Tuxedo Black and the retired Stamp-a-ma-jig was used to make sure that the "Hello"s all lined up.

HERE is a tutorial from Splitcoast Stampers on how to do this technique.

That's it for now.  Thanks for dropping in.  Have the birds returned yet to your neck of the woods?

Joan

Free As A Bird - 149468 - $30.00
 

No comments: