Friday, April 2, 2021

Gilded Art Gallery

I saw a gorgeous card by Ann at Bellestampin' with Ann Alexander similar to the one I've created here. I've used a white card base, but Ann's was stunning with a totally black background.  I had been having a lot of difficulty with this particular piece of Golden Garden Designer Specialty Acetate.  None of the DSP or cardstock I put it on worked for me until I saw it used on black.  Now I will make some other cards using Night of Navy, Mossy Meadow or Merry Merlot.

I've used the Gilded Leafing on the flowers from Art Gallery.  I had to do them twice since the first time my black ink wasn't quite dry and too many gold flakes got stuck.  I've been hit and miss with the leafing, but I love it so I'll keep on using it. 

The piece of Gold Foil has been embossed using the Ornate Floral 3D folder. One strip of the Gold Fine Art Ribbon has been added as well as three sizes of the Gilded Gems.

Everything  I've used to create this card, except the Acetate sheets, will be available in the new catalogue. Yippee!

That's it for now - Enjoy your day!

Joan

Art Gallery - 154421 - $30


 


 

No comments: