Friday, April 23, 2021

Meadow Silhouette Duo

Today I went back to my Meadow Dies from the Quiet Meadow Bundle which will be available in the new Catalogue May 4, 2021.  I saw these two cards (in a different colour and different configuration) created by Doris Fahey.  She gave me permission to CASE them and I love how they turned out.

For both cards I've used the Scalloped Contours Dies, which are new, and I feel I'm going to be using a lot.  I took one of the silhouette Meadow Dies for the focal image.  There are only two of the silhouette dies that fit onto this size scalloped background so I was a bit restricted.  Once cut out, I attached the piece to the background using our Foam Adhesive Strips.

The greeting comes from the Peaceful Moments stamp set and I was happy it fit onto the little tag from the Meadow Dies.  I'm needing to make a bunch of thank you cards.  For accents I've used the Fresh Freesia Open Weave Ribbon and one of the  2021- 2023 In Colour Jewels for the butterfly.


The reason I was drawn to Doris's cards was that she used the piece she die cut out for one card and used it on another.  We both used a second silhouette paired with it.  Nothing much else has changed for this card except I stamped the base of the card with the splatter that comes in the Quiet Meadow stamp set.  I always love splatter stamps!

I still haven't used all of the silhouette dies from this bundle, so stay tuned for more cards using these Quiet Meadow products.

That's it for today - Enjoy your day!

Joan
 

No comments: