Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Artistically Inked

I couldn't sleep yesterday morning, so I got up in the wee hours and went down to my craft room and stamped.....using the Artistically Inked stamp set.  This is just a clean and simple ink to paper, two layers with some masking card.  I included a scattering of gems from this suite's ephemera pack, but  overall the card is pretty simple.  The colours I've used for the flowers are Pale Papaya/Pumpkin Pie, Magenta Madness/Melon Mambo and Fresh Freesia/Highland Heather.  Pear Pizzazz was used for the leaves and Basic Black for the greeting.


The second card I created in the wee hours of the morning used the fabulous Expressions In Ink Specialty Paper.  I love this pack of paper so I let the paper do all the work for this card except for the die cut leaf sprig and some gold metallic pearls.  I didn't even want to add a label for the greeting.  Easy Peasy!

I've been working in my yard and relaxing on the deck these past few days - when no creating was going on - because of the good weather.  We've taken a turn though and it rained all night, which was nice because everything is so dry!  We're suppose to get some snow tonight and that's not so welcome!  But that's May in Alberta!  I'll just huddle in my craft room and use some more of my new products.

I've got a BOGO sale going on with my retired Stampin'Up! products.  It's all laid out in a newsletter, so if you are interested in receiving a copy of my newsletter to get ahold of some retired products just let me know my e-mail and I will forward a copy to you.  You can reach me at  j-jeffery@live.com

That's it for today,

Stay warm, stay dry, stay safe!

Joan


 

No comments: