Friday, October 26, 2018

Monochromatic Blackberry

This morning I was a bit stumped as to what to do for a card and I decided to check out Freshly Made Sketches.  I haven't done a sketch challenge in years, and it was nice to check out the sketch and then work it into my own.  I thought I'd go with the monochromatic look too with this gorgeous Frosted Floral Specialty paper.  This card was so quick and easy I think I'll use it for next month's coffee and cards.

If you are ever stumped for a card layout, check out this blog.  They always have great sketches and it's fun to see how people interpret them differently.
 

Have a great day.
 Thanks for stopping by,
Joan

2 comments:

Amy O said...

Beautifully done! I love how you've used the sketch, and your monochromatic color scheme is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Kim S said...

So glad to see you back playing with a sketch challenge!! I love Blackberry and I love the little sprigs as accents. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.