Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Decisions, Decisions

 It's always fun to sit and create when planning for a class.  However, then I end up having to make a choice.  I'm working on selecting the techniques for next month's Technique Tuesday.  The Faux Torn Paper technique is simple yet adds an interesting effect to your card - and no two cards will be exactly the same.
I don't have a tutorial for this technique yet, but I will get one up on the blog before the class takes place.
This card is a bit busier than the other, but just as effective in showing the Faux torn paper.

Which one do you prefer?
Let me know in the comments below and I'll choose from the responders to receive the card of your choice (usable) in the mail.

Hope you have a wonderful day,
Thanks for stopping by,
Joan

No comments: