Monday, September 3, 2018

Thankful for the good things

 Happy Holiday Monday.
Today's project is my take on the framed project in our upcoming Holiday Catalogue.  (only 1 more day until it's available).
I love this new Tin Tile Dynamic Impressions Embossing Folder - and the new galvanized metallic paper that coordinates with it.  I've already used the folder quite a bit in my projects and will be using it at my Open House on this Friday.
This week's "product" is my Open House and the notice of my upcoming Christmas in September card stack.

You can contact me for my address if you are wanting to come to my Open House and if you would like to register for the Christmas stack you can click the link
Here are the details:
Date:  September 21, 2018
Time: 6:30-9:00pm
Place: 9505 - 86 Street, Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta
Cost:  $35.00
Cost includes 15 cards (3 copies of 5 designs), envelopes, Bag Gift, and light snacks.
Here are the cards:




 Have a great day - thanks for stopping by
Joan

No comments: