Saturday, September 1, 2018

Dashing Deer

This morning I worked with our Dashing Deer stamp set to get ready for my open house this coming week.  I'm showcasing different sets in our upcoming Holiday Catalogue as well as showing off some special exclusive DSP for this promotion.....
Have you been waiting for just the right time to host a Stampin’ Up! party? Do you love gorgeous Designer Series Paper? If you said “Yes” to both questions, this may be the perfect time for you to contact me. What’s the occasion? Right now if you host a party with $300 CAD in sales, you will earn the exclusive Dashing Along Designer Series Paper for FREE. This offer ends on September 30, so don’t wait! Get ready to take advantage of this exciting offer today!
Of course, I had so much fun playing with the DSP and the reindeer that I just kept going creating. 

My Open House is
Friday, September 7 from 6:00-8:15
You can e-mail me to get my address if you are wanting to attend in
Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta

Have a great day
Joan








No comments: