Friday, June 8, 2018

Transforming Stained Glass

 It's exciting when one card transforms into another.  The above card is one that I will be using in my Products on Parade class later this month.  It uses one of my favorite new products "Graceful Glass Designer Vellum".  The 6x6 sheets in this package are wonderful to leave plain or to colour in.

The vellum on the card comes on a sheet with four of the same images.  I liked the clean simple look of the card and wanted to use it for a swap I'm in this month.  However, because the images are limited (4 to a sheet, 2 sheets), I needed to duplicate the card using different images.  Voila - the card below was created.

The stained glass image is part of the "Painted Glass" stamp set.  I simply used one of the "Stained Glass Thinlits" dies to create the frame around the circle.  It's been cut out from our silver Foil Sheet.  Everything else about the card is the same.



That's it for today,
Here is a video from Stampin'Up! showing you all the pieces of this Graceful Glass Suite.
Have a great day,
Joan

No comments: