Sunday, June 10, 2018

Cat CASE

I have to be honest and say that I have been doing a lot of casing lately of cards that are in the new Annual Catalogue.  After all, our catalogue is overflowing with lots of creative ideas, so why not copy.

I always look for different ways to use the cat punch other than using it for Halloween.  I'm glad it made it into the annual catalogue.  This card is found on page 16 of the catalogue and I've made a couple of changes to it because I didn't have all of the products that were used in the photo.

I love the gold embossed background, and the way that the cat was coloured and the layers created by using little bits of different items!  I used the new Itty Bitty Greetings and fussy cut the flower from a piece of our "Share What You Love" specialty DSP.  Our new tiny coloured Artisan Pearls are perfect for adding a subtle bit of bling to the card.

If you haven't received a catalogue of your own, let me know and I will get one out to you as soon as possible.  You'll love flipping through to see all the creative ideas you can copy.

Thanks for dropping by,
Have a wonderful day,
Joan

No comments: