Saturday, January 27, 2018

Love Today Planner Kit

I know it's nearly the end of January, but I finally opened my "Love Today Planner Kit".  When I got my first Stampin'Up! planner it was for 2007-2008.  Over the years I changed the cover, and then I just changed the year.  Eventually I stopped changing anything - the "dark years".  But now - fresh and ready for business, I have a more trendy planner that I know I'm going to love!  It has pockets to keep things in, mini photo sheets and stickers to use to personalize it.  And, best of all, there are refill kits available so I can keep this planner going for a number of years!  Wooo Hoooo!   (With a quote from Reading Rainbow)....But don't take my word for it, let Stampin'Up! tell you all about it.

Here's a video featuring the kit:



You can order yours through my website link on the sidebar.
The great thing about this planner is you can start it at any month because you write the dates in.

Have fun,
Thanks for stopping by,
Joan

Love Today Planner Kit  144257

Love Today Refill Kit - 145386

No comments: