Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Brusho Crystals and Pandas

I was up early yesterday morning creating cards...went to bed at 2:00 (darn phone games!) and woke up at 5:00 with the cat.  So, what else was there to do, but play in my stamping room.
I experimented more with the Brusho Crystal Colour because it will be featured at my "Product on Parade" class on January 12. (Check my calendar of events on the sidebar)

For the Butterfly Happy Birthday card, I wet some Shimmery White paper and sprinkled the crystals onto the paper letting them do their own thing.  No extra water was added.  I did use the Aquapainter to fill in the few sections of the butterfly.  This butterfly, from Beautiful Day, is available in the Occasions Catalogue which begins TOMORROW, January 3, 2018.

A different colour of crystals was used for this card.  The watercolour paper was covered with water with the Aquapainter, sprinkled with crystals and then the Aquapainter was used to move the colour around.  For the ribbon, I used a strip of "Tear and Tape" and ruffled up the "Crushed Seam Binding" as I lay it down. 

Ya just gotta love these Pandas, which you can choose for FREE with a $60 order during 
Sale-a-bration which starts tomorrow.  I seemed to have used the same little panda in all my cards, but there are two more in the set - just as cute.  I just latched onto this little guy because I knew he could tumble across or down a card. 

My sidebar will have an active link to the Occasions Catalogue and the Sale-a-bration brochure tomorrow morning.  If you didn't get a copy of either catalogue from me in the mail, please let me know and I'll pop one in the mailbox for you - remember to give me your address.  Or you can pick one up at one of my upcoming events.

The next couple months are going to be SOOOOOO exciting.
Thanks for stopping by today - don't forget to drop by tomorrow too for information about 
SALE-A-BRATION!
Joan


Here are the supplies needed to create the above cards.....  trying a new format.....hmmm  Certainly takes up less room and the whole grid is linked to my store.

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/jjcreations/products






No comments: