Monday, August 11, 2014

Volley, Soccer, Basket…..BALL

It's my turn to host at MDS Monday this week, and I thought I'd go for lots of layers - overlapping images, overlapping DSP and overlapping photos.  You could also include layered embellishments in a little grouping. And don't forget to use the drop shadow to help make everything pop off the page.  I was pleasantly surprised that the soccer net image gained a bit of dimension with the shadow behind it.  Most of all - have fun with all the layers!

Here is the sketch and when you are finished be sure to link your project back to the MDS Monday blog. 

I'm sorry to say that this is my last posting as a member of the MDS Monday Design Team.  I have thoroughly enjoyed creating with these amazingly talented women!  You can be sure I will continue participating  in the challenges and learning fun ways to get more out MDS!

Have a great day and thanks for visiting.
Joan

2 comments:

Tami Hewlett said...

Joan, I love your template for this week, as well as the page you created! I hope you continue to join us often, because I LOVE seeing your creative, wonderful pages every week!!! Best of luck for your future plans:)

Heidi Baks said...

I'm going to miss you on the team, Joan. I always love your take on the sketches. I hope you come back and play with us occasionally.