Yesterday I finished working on the cards from a previous Paper Pumpkin kit. I have to admit that, although I loved the little bike, I had a hard time with this kit. In the end though I am happy with what I came up with. I always create the prototype first and then create 3 other original designs.
I used background stamps from previous pumpkins and punched out hexagons halves.
Thought I'd try a diagonal look and added some Gorgeous Grundge. The little candy dots worked perfectly for this because it is a single layer card.
For the last one, I took the left over pieces from the sticky strips and laid them down - they were all connected at the ends, so it was relatively easy to get them evenly spaced.
Hope your day is going well.
Thanks for visiting.