Sunday, May 19, 2013

Gee Thanks, Betsy

Welcome to Hayley's bright and beautiful colour combination for Sunday Stamps this week. I love this combo!
The Betsy's Blossom set has been around for a year now, and I have never paired up this stamp image with this paper - so today was the day.  I stamped the image on the white creped filter paper (again) - stamping twice with each inking so I ended up with the two shades of flowers.  This time I used the large scalloped circle punch and the 1 1/4" scallop punch for the flower....and this time I didn't crinkle up the paper at all.
Since the paper was so busy with the blossoms, I decided just to "niggle" the greeting right onto the DSP.  That is one of the things I love about the clear stamps - you an easily see where your image is going to fit.

I hope you give this colour challenge a try - be sure to link your project over to the Sunday Stamps blog because we love seeing what you come up with.

Thanks for stopping by here for a visit today - Hope my fellow Canadians are enjoying the long weekend!

1 comment:

Tara Bourgoin said...

Love what you've done with the layered Crepe Paper - such an interesting technique! Must remember that one, it looks fabulous :)