Friday, January 18, 2013

Stampin' up a storm....


Wow, I've gotten a lot done these last couple of days.  I have a 15 card stack on February 2 that nearly caught me by surprise.  I have room for 16-20 people, so if you don't get my newsletter with the information, and would like to join us,  just e-mail me to let me know.

February 2, 2013
1:00-4:00pm (afternoon sitting)
OR
6:00-9:00pm (evening sitting)
Joan's House
$30.00 for 15 cards (3 copies of 5 designs and you can decide the type of greeting you need to go on the front.

The above card is one that we will be doing on the 2nd.  I love that shoe so much better masked as a pair!  I used the little footprints from Daring Adventure.

Off to relax for what is left of the evening.  Hope you end up with a marvelous weekend.
Thanks for stopping by,
Joan

No comments: