Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Be Yourself - Be Muddy

 I'm so sorry to the ladies over at Stampin' Royalty - I saw the wonderful delicious looking cupcakes (even though they're candles they look good enough to eat - and who wouldn't want a waffer cookie on top of a cupcake!!!!!)  for their Picture Inspiration Challenge -  I immediately saw little piggies in mud.  I opted for two clean piggies and one who's been playing in the mud.  I even daubed some Chocolate Chip on the button to dirty it up a bit.
Now I'm hungry staring at these "cupcakes" - gotta go find something sweet.  Have a wonderful day - and thanks for visiting.

5 comments:

Christine Blain said...

Joan, this is adorable!! I just love the little muddy pig, and the fence you've created. Cute, cute card!

Christine K said...

Great card! Very tongue in cheek! I have a friend that this card would really suit!
TFS!

Carrie Rhoades said...

Oh my word, I LOVE your card!!! The dirty pig and the saying, perfect! Super cute! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Stampin' Royalty!!!

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

Seriously.... cutest card ever! I love that dirtly little piggy:) and the sentiment couldn't have been more suited! Thanks so much for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty this week!

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

No need for an apology when you make super cute piggies on a card, man! Love it!

Hugs,
Brandi