Monday, February 21, 2011

Springtime Smiles

There's no school today because of it being "Family Day" - so I've been able to play most of the day so far. Now that I have a challenge completed I'll be able to finish a project I've been working on for my daughter who gets back from Mexico on Wednesday....I hope I finish it on time!

Today's card uses the sketch from Mojo Monday and I decided to try using the Build a Blossom again.

My husband is out clearing the driveway (of old snow) so we're not close to springtime - but we can smile in anticipation. Hope you're having a wonderful day! Thanks for stopping by - Joan

Stamp Set/s - Build a Blossom, Easter Blossoms
Paper - Very Vanilla, Rose Red, Sweet And Sour DSP
Ink - Rose Red, Basic Black
Other - Blossom Petals Punch, Oval Punch, Circle punch, Vintage Brads, Victoria Crochet Trim, Neutrals Jumbo Brads, Sponge Dauber

5 comments:

newfiecrafter said...

Beautiful card Joan the flowers look almost like velvet.
Marilyn

Beate said...

Beautiful flower, gorgeous rich colors. Great card.
Hugs and smiles

Chris (catt871) said...

OMG this is GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE that flower!!!! Soooo pretty!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Your flower is GORGEOUS.

Marlene said...

I'll take a springtime smile any day! Love this. So pretty.