Thursday, December 2, 2010

Antiquated Wishes

Today's card is for two challenges from earlier this week...

Lord Have Mercy! - Sketch
SCS Colour Challenge #299 - River Rock, Real Red and Old Olive.

When I first saw these colors I thought I'd turn it into another Christmas Card - but decided to deviate from the theme....I'm not a big fan of Real Red - so didn't want to have a lot of it showing...

I absolutely love these old antique items!

Hope you are having a wonderful Thursday - and thanks for stopping by for a visit. - Joan


Stamp Set/s - Puns from the Past, Timeless Treasures, Oval All
Paper - River Rock, Real Red, Old Olive, Neutral Patterns DSP
Ink - River Rock, Old Olive
Other - Retired River Rock Ribbon, Metallic Brads, Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch

1 comment:

Marlene said...

This is beautiful. Very vintage looking!