Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Colour Dare...

Welcome to another Colour Dare Challenge....This week's colours are Not Quite Navy, Tempting Turquoise, Poppy Parade and Pumpkin Pie.

Once again I've made two cards for this challenge because I wasn't sure about the way the first one turned out.....(the leaf one)
I used a lot of the Extreme pieces for the guitar player's card; leaving a sentiment off until later. I know a number of kids I could give this to.

For the leaf card I used some of the wood sheets that we have available for the Big Shot. I stamped the leaf images onto a small piece and then I also cut some of them out to add some dimension.

We have leaves completely covering our front sidewalk, but it's been rainy so they'll just have to sit there for a little while longer. Besides...once they get crunchy they're so much fun to shuffle through!!!!!
Hope you have a pile of leaves to shuffle through - at least until you rake them up. Have a wonderful day!
Don't forget to stop by the other members of the design team to see what creations they've come up with using this week's colours.


5 comments:

Glenda J said...

Love the leaves Joan! Fabulous work!

Marisa said...

Wow, another twofer :) I actually quite like the leaf card - must be the maple leaves and being Canadian LOL! Great work on both.

Nance Leedy said...

Me too...I love the leaf card. I never met a leaf stamp I didn't like. LOL! Great job. :-)

HappyCrafter said...

Both lovely cards, especially like the second one, the leaves are so beautiful

Unknown said...

Both cards are awesome! Great job with these colors... I know it was a tough one this week!!