Sunday, April 18, 2010

Bikes and Butterflies














Wow....not doing too well with the photography this morning - sorry - my photo of my bike card is way too washed out. However, I'm on my way to church so it will have to stand as it is.

The three stamped elements of this card are from the upcoming "Pedaling Past" in the new Summer Mini Stampin'Up! catalogue. I love that little border and used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to line it up across the strip.
This card is for a swap that I'm in using only cards from the new mini - so I'm finally able to use up the little felt flowers. I don't grab them very often so was happy to be able to use them up on the 21 cards I've made.

This little shadow box card is one of the projects I did at a Diva Breakfast a couple of weeks ago. I couldn't believe how absolutely easy this was to do. I'm wanting to start doing a "Fresh Friday Folds" workshop once a month and so will be on the lookout for interesting ways of folding cards.

Today - I'm going to organize my stuff to do my taxes......then cut paper for a card camp this upcoming weekend.

My dear husband washed down the deck yesterday, so maybe I'll sit out there with some of my work. We're still in our "unstable" weather season where anything goes - so you take advantage of the good stuff when you can. I actually think we are forecast for thunder showers today. We need a good rain!!!!

Hope your Sunday is a pleasant one! Thanks for stopping by!
Joan

2 comments:

HappyCrafter said...

Wow, 21 cards! Very pretty, I like how you showcased the new stamp set, and the shadow box is really neat too.

Stef H said...

wow joan! these are awesome. i absolutely love that shadow box! gorgeous!!!