Saturday, February 14, 2009

Umbrella







This card incorporates the a Sketch Challenge and Colour Challenge. The colours are Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette, and Perfect Plum. I haven't used Plum in ages!!! I'm trying to use some of my new stamp sets and couldn't find one that fit into the fourth layer of this mold - so again I cut out the image instead. The dew drops are from a Divine Secret Sister on Splitcoast a couple of Rounds back. You can't tell, but the main portion of the umbrella is put on with dimensionals

2 comments:

Nardi said...

I really like the use of paterns in this card. TFS!
Btw- thanks for the Christmas card. Really made my day. (Sorry been so late with my thanks...been unwell.)
P.S. I have an award awaiting you on my blog.

dpkennedy said...

Very pretty! I love the this color combo and the dew drops are perfect!