Sunday, February 15, 2009

Font Flowers




This card is created with Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge. I also incorporated an old Colour Challenge that I hadn't done yet. Wow these colours are....colourful! (Tempting Turquoise, Lovely Lilac, Gable Green and Pink Passion) I'm sorry that the glitter on the flowers didn't show up very well.

I've also chosen to not put a sentiment on it so that I can use it for any occasion...when that occasion arises. There is plenty of room to stamp a greeting on at a later date.

I hope everyone who has a holiday tomorrow enjoys it - whether it's Family Day or President's Day.
Thanks for dropping by - JOAN

5 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Joan, lov the image and the pretty colour scheme. Hugs Nikki x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Joan. Love the color layout!

Carolyn King said...

LOVE that fun sketch!!! GREAT card--great colors!

dpkennedy said...

I love the bright colors! Such a pretty card Joan!

Word Verification: uncapt

Hey, you left the soda un-capt again, now it's flat!

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Anonymous said...

Dude! You're totally famous! Congratulations on your win. - trish