Thursday, January 8, 2009

Welcome a Star Baby

Today's Splitcoast Challenge (Ways to Use It) was to create a card using stars. I decided to use up some of the old scrapbook paper I had from a Simply Scrappin' Kit from the last catalogue. Unfortunately, it used the old In Colours - which I have paper for, but I don't have the inks anymore. I've also decided that I'd like some star hardware, because, again, I'm finding this a bit plain.

Hope all is well wherever you are - and that you're not buried too deeply in snow. Happy Stampin - JOAN

9 comments:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Very cute baby card! Love the sparkly star!

Andrea, said...

Great card, love the papers and the sparkle

Lee said...

Very sweet baby card!!!! Perfect sparkle!!

dpkennedy said...

This is so sweet Joan!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

is card just totally sparkles !!!!wonderful job!!!!!tfs:)
chat

Anonymous said...

Very nice card
Have an happy new Year. I like visit this blog because both are a lot of ideas
Kiss from Spain
Marie-Hélène

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Joan, such a cute baby card. Hugs Nikki x

Alex said...

Really sweet card Joan! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute card! Please stop by my blog for a special gift!