Thursday, September 25, 2008

Windows for You

Good Morning:
Here is another card that we'll be doing for our October Technique workshop. I've made a card before using the window punch this way (which I cased from Stephanie at Inkgenious Inkling, so this is a case of a case - LOL)
This time instead of using pieces from my scrap box I featured only the Urban Garden paper. With the smaller "feature" there's enough variety to provide interest.

I also had to share this photo I took of my Allison. They played last night and won. I just love how her toes are pointed - she danced for 11
years - once a dancer, always a dancer. (Which is why I can be seen doing pirouettes in the hallways at school - well - when my knee was better.....so by the next year I'll be dancin' again too.) I took this shot during their warm up drills.

I hope everyone has a fine fall day. I've got choir tonight but I'm hoping to fit a card in after school. Thanks for stopping by - JOAN

6 comments:

dpkennedy said...

What a great idea to use the punch to make a pattern! This is really pretty!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Love how you have used the punch Joan and all the gorgeous papers, You've just reminded me the new catalogue came today and I must check if we have this one now, Hugs, Nikki x

Alex said...

Fabulous use of that punch, love this card! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Andrea, said...

Great card, love the papers

Heather said...

I liked the original when saw it and I love your CASE. Well done!

Antje said...

nice idea, I am waiting for this punch to arrive to my home - it takes tooo long time....but now I have already an idea, thanks to you