Monday, November 19, 2018

What kind of stamper are you?

When I was in Orlando for Stampin'Up!'s On Stage, they focused a lot on the three different types of stampers throughout the convention.  We were encouraged to keep the three types in mind when we designed cards for our workshops.  So, because I 'm working on next month's technique cards, I decided to create three different cards - although I'll only use one for the workshop.

The first type of stamper is the beginner.  They are new to stamping and are happy just to get ink on the paper.  So my first card is very simple,  just one layer and no extras.

The second type of stamper is the casual stamper.  This group stamps monthly or less may have some of their own products to play around with, but they don't stamp by themselves very often.  They add embellishments to their cards and may have punches but don't invest much in the hobby.

Avid stampers are the third category; crafting daily or weekly.  They usually have their own space to craft in and they are a collector.  They gotta have it all.  I would have to say that most of my stamping friends are avid stampers and, I admit,  that's the category I fall into.

Which type of stamper are you?  And, which of the cards do you prefer?  It was fun to progress from easy to embellished.

Have a wonderful day,
Thanks for stopping by,
Joan

No comments: