Wednesday, July 11, 2018

A Little Christmas in the Air

Today I've been playing with some Christmas goodies in preparation for my Creative Retreat.  We will be stamping Christmas Cards in the afternoon.
The first card uses the Seasonal Wreath DynamicTextured Impressioins embossing folder.  I also absolutely love the little red rhinestones that are available.  I've used them on every Christmas card for the retreat.
I'm glad that the Pretty Pines Thinlits carried over to the new catalog.  They help by giving you a variety of themes in your Christmas cards.  The pine cones are fussy cut from a sheet of the Designer Series Paper.
This Mistletoe Season is a new set in the catalogue.  I like the two step stamping bow: you get the two tones by stamping off some of the colour for the body of the bow.
This Blended Seasons set is really new.  It's not even in the catalogue, so we'll hope to see it in the future.  Of course, the holly berries are rhinestons!  Lots of shiny bling.

If you want more information about my Creative Retreat you can see it HERE , or contact me and I'll help you with whatever questioins you have.

Thanks for stopping by,
Joan

No comments: